Thank you for your interest in booking South Garden Vacation Rental. We have made this process easy and convenient. To request a booking:
- Check our online availability calendar to verify that the dates you want are available. Vacant dates are shown in white.
Complete and submit the form below.
Once we receive your booking request, we will review your request and contact you within 24 hours.
South Garden Vacation Rental
Harrison Hot Springs
- PAYMENT: Reservations require at least a 50% deposit made by credit card or e-transfer to guarantee your reservation. The rate charged per night for the entire stay will be based on the night of highest occupancy. Your credit card number, expiry date, and 3-digit number on the back of the credit card along with a signed BOOKING AGREEMENT must be received (by email) before the rental unit will be secured for your reservation. 30 days before your arrival date rental fees must be paid in full and will be drawn from your credit card or e-transfer. If a reservation is made within 30 days of arrival date rental fees must be paid in full at time of booking. We will regretfully have to cancel your reservation if we are unable to draw the final balance from your credit card, with no refund issued.
- CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS: We know that plans can go astray. However, we rely primarily on advance reservations and cancellations cannot always be filled. So to be fair to all concerned, our policy is as follows: Any rental fees paid, less a $100 processing fee plus any credit card fees, are refundable, if the reservation is canceled at least 60 days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel during the 60 days prior to your arrival, you will forfeit all rental fees collected. If the canceled reservation is re- booked, we will refund your forfeited rental fee, less a $100 processing fee plus any credit card fees, after the end of that rental. “No shows” will be charged in full unless South Garden is re-rented. No refunds due to weather, change of plans, or early departures. All guests are financially responsible for the entire booking once your reservation has been made. We recommend that you purchase trip insurance to cover the potential financial loss. Visit www.InsureMyTrip.com (or another company familiar to you) for details.
- SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $500 will be drawn from your credit card number when your reservation is made. This is to protect us from possible damages to our property. Within 10 days of check-out the damage deposit will be returned, providing the South Garden premises is left in good condition, rental agreement is adhered to, and there is no damage above regular wear and tear. Security charges will only be applied if necessary and you will be notified. Guests are financially responsible for all damages and additional cleaning fees if necessary. Should we find the premises in an unacceptable condition upon your departure, your security deposit will be used for extra cleaning, damage repairs, replacement of missing contents expenses resulting from agreement violations such as smoking inside the building, trash left inside the buildings, dirty dishes left unwashed, furniture moved, check-out conditions not met, etc…
- Noise Policy: Please observe quiet time outside of the facility by 10 PM. Inside noise is fine as long as it is contained within the walls of the facility and does not create a disturbance. Although South Garden is located on 4 acres, it is important to respect the community surrounding the vacation rental estate.
- Pets: For health reasons we do not allow pets inside the facilities (Pets are welcome outdoors, however).
- MAINTENANCE: Please report any problems or damages with South Garden premises the day of check-in to us. If not reported, we must assume the damage or loss occurred during your occupancy and we will have to charge you. When maintenance needs arise during your stay please contact us (contact number on your ‘Welcome Note’). It may be necessary for us to enter the premises during reasonable hours to perform minor repairs. There will be no refunds for the malfunction of any equipment including but not limited to TV, appliances or power outages.
Please do remove outdoor shoes in the ground floor entry way.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is
not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.
- MINIMUM AGE: The minimum age required to rent South Garden Vacation Rental is 25 years and the person who books South Garden must stay at South Garden for the entire rental period. Sub-letting or parents renting for their children under the age of 25 is not allowed. Of course we welcome children of our guests.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The base cost of renting South Garden includes up to eight (8) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to eight (8) will be assessed. Children 6 years old and younger are welcome free of charge. More than eight (8) are certainly welcome. If additional persons are added after your reservation is secured you must inform us upon arrival and charges will be added as necessary. Renters may be subject to cancellation/penalties if numbers exceed confirmed occupants listed. This is a violation of the rental agreement.
- TELEPHONE: The reception here for cell phones is quite reasonable.
- WIRELESS INTERNET: Is available at all times.
- CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT: Check-in is 4:00pm and check-out is 11:00am. An additional night’s stay will be charged for late check-outs.
- SMOKING AND SMOKE DETECTORS: These are NON SMOKING buildings. Smoking is permitted outside but cigarettes must be disposed of in the ashtrays provided. If we find evidence of smoking inside our property, you will forfeit your entire security deposit. There are smoke detectors in our premises, do not unplug or remove the batteries from them. There are also fire extinguishers beside the front door, in the kitchen and in the Cedars Cottage, in case of an emergency.
- WATER AND SEPTIC: This residence is on well water and a septic system. The pump for the well water is run on electricity. If there is a power outage, please do not flush toilets or run water. Water bottles will be available for this possibility. Power outages are rare but if they do happen, have patience, soon it will be restored. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clogs the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to four hundred dollars ($400).
- HOT TUB – No Children under the age of 12 permitted in the hot tub at any time. Only guests registered for the Vacation Rental are permitted in the hot tub. When using the hot tub, remember there are certain health risks associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The hot tub has been sanitized and replenished with chemicals prior to your arrival. Please do not remove the chlorine puck, for your own safety. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand or sit on the hot tub cover; it will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave the cover on so the water will stay warm. Please do not manipulate the left button (arrows pointing up and down).
- CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: Upon departure guests are required to leave the property in the same general condition as it was when they arrived. Please comply with the following before check-out:
- Dishes, pots, pans, silverware and utensils should be washed and put away.
- BBQ cleaned and gas turned off.
- Windows and doors closed and locked, all lights turned off to conserve energy.
- All thermostats set to 10 degrees, including the Cedars Cottage.
- All garbage and trash bagged and placed in garbage can outside.
- Property left neat and in order.
- All beds are stripped of sheets, pillow cases (please leave pillow covers, mattress covers, duvet covers in place unless they are soiled). All sheets and pillow cases, towels are to be left in the laundry room upstairs and 2 loads of the sheets/pillow cases should be started in the washer and put in the dryer
- If the above conditions are not met, a cleaning fee of $150 will be withdrawn from the damage deposit.
- Ample parking spaces are provided on the premises.
- Basic toiletries and a number of hair dryers are provided for our guests.
- Groceries:Agassiz Produce on Pioneer Avenue; Super Value on Cheam Avenue, both in Agassiz Town.
- LIABILITY: This property is privately owned. The renter accepts renting privileges with the understanding the he/she does hereby release South Garden Bed and Breakfast Vacation Rental and its owners of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property, injury or illness to the person of any member of the family.
Please scroll down to next page for the attached invoice.
INVOICE Guest or Group Name:
John and Jacquie Zuidhof
3048 Hot Springs Road
Agassiz/Harrison Hot Springs, BC, Canada V0M 1A3
604-819-6460 (Homeowner’s Cell)
Check-In Date: @ 4 pm (No early check-in please)
Checkout Date: @ 11 am (No late check-out please)
Number of Guests:
? nights @$500/night/up to 8 persons
$25/each extra person/night
Total before taxes
Amount due immediately: ½ of the total cost
Amount due 1 month before reservation date: ½ of the total cost + $500 (damage dep)
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa or MasterCard. E-transfer option is also available.
Credit card number _________________________________ Expiry date __________
Name on Credit Card ______________________ 3-digit security code_____
Signature ______________________________ Date____________
Name of Contact person:
Address: City: Prov/State:
Postal Code/Zip: Phone: Cell:
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement. Please scan and email to email@example.com